Training Program Manager
We are looking for a professional Training Program Manager to create and facilitate training events and special projects for multiple clients. You will manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale training programs for high-tech sales and services teams.
- Position Type: Full time, Contract-to-hire
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Travel: <25%
- Work simultaneously with multiple clients, managing priorities across multiple projects
- Design and develop training programs with input from client and Inqune teams
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, role-plays, games, on the job training, coursework, etc)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials, including games, flash-cards, tear-sheets, manuals, and handbooks
- Travel to client sites to lead and/or facilitate in-person training events
- Lead and/or facilitate live online trainings and certifications
- Prepare materials in client-specified online systems, including wikis and LMSs, for self-guided study
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
- Coordinate off-site logistics for clients, including meeting rooms, AV needs, catering, etc.
- Other duties as required: We are a small company and everyone wears many hats
Education and Experience
- 1+ year sales experience, software preferred
- 2+ years in a technology setting, any role
- Experience with instruction or training
- Knowledge of adult instruction, learning theory, instructional design, training methodologies, and learning management systems
- Fluency with sales and technology terms
- Excellent meeting management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Program development, planning, organization and execution skills
- Strong communication, data gathering, problem analysis, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Collaborative team player
What’s It Like to Work at Inqune?
- You can find the Inqune team working in urban offices, home offices, coffee shops and more. This job will be based primarily at client sites and from your home.
- We stay in touch throughout the day through Skype chat and calls, and meet remotely with clients via web tools.
- We travel to clients’ sites for critical meetings and for events. The amount of time we spend on-site vs. remote varies by project and by client.
- Internally, we tend to have a frank and informal communication style. We are polite and kind, but we also value clarity and open feedback.
- We schedule client meetings and prioritize internal communication during normal business hours, but are otherwise flexible about when work gets done.
- We play to our team members’ strengths and love finding ways to put all of their talents to use.
What does Inqune do?
- Inqune builds training and development programs and events for the sales and services teams of startup and high growth companies, primarily enterprise technology companies.
- Inqune is a mighty team of 5 professionals across the United States who have been working together for 3 years. We have doubled our growth every year and are set to do the same in 2015.
- We act as consultants for companies with lean teams to train and develop their people without huge overhead. We know that training and development are key elements in a collaborative and nurturing company culture and we work to to create workplaces that foster those values. We aim to create fun and thought-provoking experiences that reach all types of learners.
- Inqune has become the secret weapon for over two dozen clients. With our partnership, they create events that are bigger and better than they could imagine. We’ve been recognized by leading private equity firms for our ability to drive positive company culture.
- The Inqune leadership team combines experience in sociology and organization psychology with enterprise and cloud software.
Interested? Send an email with why you’re interested in the position, along with a resume or LinkedIn profile, to us at email@example.com.